To do the work of the organization, it is necessary to register personal data. By registering the data, the organization commits to handling this with the utmost care and responsibility and to following the guidelines as stated by the Personal Data Protection Act.
1. FASHIONCLASH, situated at Batterijstraat 48, 6211 SJ Maastricht, Chamber of Commerce number: 14114895 legally represented by N. Kuiper, hereafter ‘’processor’’;
A. Purpose of registration:
1. The purpose of registration of personal information is to have data that is necessary for the realization of the end goals, as stated in this organization’s documents.
2. The use of the data will only take place within the agreements of this document.
3. No other information will be registered for other purposes than mentioned in article A1. Also, no other information will be registered than necessary for this purpose.
B. Responsibilities and administration
1. The management of the organization is responsible for the content and proper functioning of the personal registration.
2. The manager (s) of the organization is / are responsible for the (daily) management of the data.
3. The management and supervisor (s) shall provide the necessary facilities for securing the registration of persons against loss or damage to the data and against unauthorized access, modification or provision thereof.
1. The personal registration of the organization contains data relating to persons who register for the Festival.
2. If applicable: There is also a personal registration with regard to professionals in the organization.
D. Recorded data
1. Of the categories of persons referred to in article C1, the following information shall at most be included:
a. personal details / identification data
b. data related to the service of the organization.
2. The recorded data are exclusively from the registered self.
E. Notification and provision of data
1. Upon registration, persons will be informed of these regulations.
2. Personal details can be provided within the organization to:
a. those who are directly involved in the service
b. the manager (s)
3. Personal details can be provided outside the organization:
a. for the benefit of the service only with the knowledge and consent of the registered party.
b. for statistics and policy. In this case, data is anonymized.
c. on the basis of a legal obligation.
F. Access to personal data
1. Access to the personal data only has managerial and professional staff members of the organization who are directly involved in providing services to or for the benefit of the providers and who, as a result of their duties, may view personal data.
2. The board only has access to the personal data if this is necessary in connection with its general responsibility.
G. Right of inspection
1. A registered person can request access to the registered data. In this case, the identity of the registered person requesting this data is checked.
2. At the written request of the registered person, the supervisor (s) is / are obliged to delete, correct, supplement and / or correct data if these are incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant.
3. The manager (s) may refuse to comply with the provisions under G1 and G2 insofar as this is necessary on the basis of:
a. Inspection, control and supervision by government bodies or other bodies with a public-law task.
b. Important interests of others than the registered ones, including the management of the organization itself.
4. The registration has no links with any other collection of personal data.
H. Storage period
1. After completion of the calendar year, data that is no longer used will be archived.
2. Personal data shall not be retained for more than 7 years, unless the registered party
requests in writing earlier or later removal in connection with the fiscal retention obligation.
3. Then they are carefully destroyed.
4. This retention period does not apply to anonymized data.
1. If the registered person is of the opinion that the provisions of these regulations are not complied with or if he has a different reason to complain, he must apply in writing to the management of the organization.
2. The complainant receives a response from the board within 6 weeks of receipt of the complaint.
J. Duration and entry into force
1. Without prejudice to any legal provisions, these regulations are valid for the entire duration of the registration.
2. These regulations came into effect on 25 May 2018.